Friday, March 15, 2019

Friday Favorites

I'm getting really excited about the warm weather! Fall and Spring are my favorite shopping seasons. I particularly love spring, as my birthday is this month and that usually means I have more shopping money! Below are some cute new items that I've been checking out.
 
 
 
 Topshop bags! The rope bag also comes in pink. Both can be found at Nordstrom
I'm really into the headband comeback. I like the knotted ones that aren't too wide.
J.Crew, H&M, H&M

Last summer I was really into cropped jumpsuits and I'm just as excited about them
for this year as well. I love this pink floral from J.Crew and the animal print from Revolve.

I've been looking for some new sneakers and these are my top contenders.
Veja from Madewell and Adidas from J.Crew

It's a bit early for swimsuit purchases for me, but I'm in love with this color block one from Nordstrom. It's over $400, so I'll probably try to find something similar at a better price point. I also love this leopard one from Abercrombie and bright color block with tie from JCrew.

No comments: