Thursday, January 23, 2020

Life Changes

Wow, it's been quite some time since I've updated my blog. So much has happened in the last few months and even year that I just haven't had the time. It's a bit outdated, but hopefully I can get my blog updated and post more frequently.

The Shearin family has had some major life changes happen in the last few months. On October 23, 2019 we welcomed Remy William Shearin into the world and Dan signed paperwork to take a new job in Kansas City. What a day that was!


We spent November deep in the trenches adjusting to a newborn and 2nd child, as well as making decisions for our upcoming move. Dan started work in KC in December leaving me with the kids in Indy. On my maternity leave I began the process of selling our house, hiring contractors to fix and make changes where necessary. The holidays flew by and next thing you know the movers arrived early January. We packed up our home and I drove with the kids to meet Dan in KC. 




It's honestly been a whirlwind and adventure to say the least. We have now been in KC a little over a week and so far things are going well. I'm happy to put the single mom life behind me and to be reunited with Dan. I love our little family of four and am excited to get settled in Kansas City.

We are currently renting a house in a great location. We are just 2-3 blocks from restaurants, bars, Starbucks, grocery stores, gyms, and parks.We have great neighbors and a block full of kids!

Dan is enjoying his new job and I am still working for my company remotely. Roman and Remy are adjusting to their new schools and daycares.

My goal is to start updating my blog a little more often as a way to keep in touch with our Indiana family and friends. Stay tuned!

No comments: