Friday, November 1, 2013

Plaid Skirts

I am kind of having a moment with all things plaid right now. Button downs, blazers, scarves, skirts and even home goods. I'll save those other items for another post though. Let's talk about plaid skirts. I like the look, but I think it's a fine line between kilt and school girl. I really like the skirts posted below especially the on from JCPenney's. I'd be interested in seeing that one in person.

Plaid Skirts

Top 2 skirts from J.Crew Factory. Bottom ASOS and JCPenney.
 
Plaid Fabric

I also found some fabric that I thought could work to make a skirt as well.
 
And then I found all this plaid taffeta at the fabric store, which got me excited for the holidays. I am not sure what to do with it, but I think it's so pretty! Mini skirt? Table cloth?


No comments: