Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Tortoise

I'm having a moment with tortoise shell right now. I'm itching for some new shades and loving both the Ray Ban Clubmasters and the Reilly from Warby Parker. I have always preferred tortoise shell for sunglasses because I think it looks nice on brunettes and goes with everything.  Beyond shades, how great is this clutch? And probably my favorite is the Anthro necklace. Love it!

Tortoise

Necklace, Cuff and, Clutch from Design Darling
Shades from Ray Ban and Warby Parker
J.Crew headband
Sergio Rossi booties from Saks
Michael Kors watch
 Bauble Bar for Anthropologie necklace


 

1 comment:

Lilian Smalley said...

I love this necklace and am buying this here. Really this site very responsible for any customer. I am really happy for their service and responsibility. Am suggesting you just you go here and shopping any for lower rate
here.