Friday, November 20, 2015

Roman's Christmas Wish List

Roman's Christmas Wish List

Roman's Christmas Wish List 2
Making a Christmas list for Roman is so much fun! I am coming up with fun ideas every day! I am so excited to celebrate Roman's 1st birthday and Christmas next month. Roman is into everything and growing out of his baby toys, so I am looking into toys he can pull, push or ride. I like the idea of some Christmas themed gifts like books, stocking or PJ's. I also really want to find a nativity set for kids. When we go visit my parents I usually use my luggage for Roman, so I'd like to get him his own bag. Another idea I had was to get him his own stationary for thank you notes. Roman might be a little spoiled this time of year! 

1 comment:

Kristen Cooper said...

Lovely post, thanks for posting