Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Wednesday Wishlist

I'm dying to shop for spring and summer weather clothing! My birthday is this month, so every year, I mentally (and on my blog) put together a wish list full of spring clothes and accessories that I am hoping for. I have been eyeing "mom jeans" for awhile and really want a pair of tried and true Levi's. I can't decide on jeans or jean shorts. I'm kind of obsessed with this embroidered clutch purse. I think it looks vintage and like something my mom would have in her collection of purses. I have a thing for colorful stripes and think this crochet top is adorable! I've been eyeing new sunglasses (see what I did there ;)) and like a rounded tortoise shell frame. I like the rose color of these lenses. I've already posted this dress, but I keep coming back to it and thinking of all the great accessories that would go with it. I really need some new flats for work and I really like the Kelly and Katie brand from DSW. I love these blush colored ones and know they will be comfortable as I have a few other pairs of shoes from that brand. They are a good deal for only $39. I'm also looking for a bright colored new statement necklace and floral cell phone case.

 
 

No comments: