Saturday, July 16, 2011

Wedding Update: 14 days til I DO!

Wow! I can't believe it! I can't believe we are down to 2 weeks from the wedding. It seems crazy to think about. We have been planning this wedding for over a year now and it will finally all come together 2 weeks from today. I am happier and more excited than I have ever been! I have to admit I am definitely nervous but mostly just that everything will fall into place without any problems. I'm also a little nervous to be in front of so many people with all eyes on me. A friend of mine told me she felt like a celebrity all made up and everyone wanting to take her picture. She said she never felt better and I hope to feel the same way!

Only a few last minute things to take care of before the big day! But we are almost there!

I had my final dress fitting and picked up my dress. I didn't want to take it off and I would definitely play in it at home if I could put it on myself!  Hopefully Dan won't take a peak before I can get it to my parents house. 

It's official!! Well, it will be once these are signed! 

We picked up our wedding bands! Isn't Dan's ring packaged cool?



We are both really looking forward to seeing everyone and thank you all who have been a part of our lives! We can't wait to share this joyous event with our friends and family. 







No comments: