Monday, May 6, 2013

Last week

What I Wore. 

These are not in day order, so don't be confused if you saw me last week. I didn't actually wear #5 out of the house, but just tried it on because it's new! I'm always hesitant to post outfit pictures especially since I don't have the time to do real photo shoots. Every time I post outfits I have positive feedback.  I'm not a huge fan of the "selfie" but I feel like everyone else is doing it, so why not jump on board!

1. Polka dot chambray-TJ Maxx
    Skirt- Target
    Boyfriend Cardigan- Forever 21
2. Dress- Forever 21
3. Trench- Forever 21
    Polka dot pants- JCPenney
4. Blazer- Forever 21
    Lace top- J.Crew Factory
    Necklace- H&M
    Pants- TJ Maxx
5. Top- Forever 21
    Shorts- ASOS
6. Cardigan- TJ Maxx
    Necklace J.Crew Factory
    Skirt J.Crew Factory

As you can tell, I recently hit up Forever 21 and J.Crew Factory! :) I'm also going through a polka dot phase. 

Bulldog tee- Jcrew factory

No comments: