Friday, May 31, 2013

Five on Friday

Whew! The week is almost over. I swear 4 day weeks seem longer than regular ones. I'm just happy the weather has warmed up. I am craving some time in the sun this weekend. Oh, wait, it's currently pouring.

Five things this Friday.

This is how Pancho does car rides. Right in the middle. Not distracting at all. Slobber drips the whole way. :)
 
One of my friends sent this to me and I thought it was sweet. Thanks! :)


This is how my front porch turned out. I really like it!
 
 
Bought this top and skirt from Target this week.

 
 
Made a new set of napkins.
 
OK, maybe six things. I can't resist.
 
This little cutie is walking!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the colors you chose for the front porch-might have to recreate this look for my patio! Great Job.

Danielle Kinnett said...

Perfect!! Love the first picture, you look great. Love the porch. How did I not see it while we were there?? Where did you get the pillows? And love the poster ;)

Ashley said...

Thanks Michaele and Danielle! I got the pillows from Ikea.