Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Life Lately

What's been goin on around here? I've been shopping, sewing, and traveling!
 
Regretting the decision not to buy these silver Birks I found at Nordstrom Rack. Rare find for $45.

Run to Trader Joes and pick yourself up some of this cookie butter! You will not regret it. It's amazing! My new favorite obsession.

I found these vintage Chanel earrings in some of my stuff from my Grandma. They may or may not be real, but the sentimental value is there and I love them!

I scrambled to make a swimsuit cover up for my trip to Nashville last weekend, and it ended up being WAY too cold to wear it. I will post the full cover-up soon.

Last week I drove to Tennessee and stayed with my good friend Kathleen. We have been friends since 6th grade. I grew up in Murfreesboro, TN (just south of Nashville). I had such a great time being in the 'Boro and seeing all the changes. I probably haven't been there in 10 years.

I drove past my old house in Murfreesboro. This was such a neat house! My parents built the house when I was in grade school. It had lots of fun characteristics inside! Good neighborhood, with lots of friends and memories!
After my visit in Murfreesboro, I spent the weekend in Nashville celebrating my college roommate and sorority sister Dana's bachelorette party. Such a fun weekend in "Nashvegas".



I stopped in Louisville on the way back from Nashville to see my favorite little girl Rye. It's crazy how much kids changes in such a short amount of time. Without prompts she was saying Aunt Ashy this and Aunt Ashy that. She's seriously the cutest little thing! A good cheeser for pictures!

No comments: