Friday, October 14, 2016

Fall shoe trends

These are some of my favorite shoe trends for fall.
Embellished. - I freaking love these black ankle boots with the embellished heel. Can you believe these are from Target?!?
Velvet - Loving these Sam Edelman pumps, but would also really love a pair of velvet flats!
Straps - Adorable red strappy flats. Perfect for the holidays! DSW (Under $50)
Over the Knee Boots- I am still deciding if I can pull these off, but I love how they look on other ladies. You can find them at all price points. This pair is a great knockoff from Target.
Metallic - I really like these loafers. I have a pair of silver flats are that so uncomfortable, so I would like to see how these fit. DSW (under $50)
Slides - These suede Steve Madden slides are super cute!
Ankle Boots - Still very trendy, but I like the idea of a color instead of black or brown. These Sole Society olive colored ones would be perfect because they are still neutral.





No comments: