Friday, February 24, 2017

Friday Favorites - Steals and Deals

I have been trying to watch what I spend lately and have only made a few clothing purchases this year. I always find winter to be a boring time to shop anyway and am always looking forward to spring. Over the last few weeks I have hit the jackpot with a few deals that I couldn't resist! I have seen several fashion bloggers wearing this ruffle top. It's adorable and can be found on Shopbop for $100, Chic Wish for $50 and Amazon for $25! So I promptly bought the Amazon prime version and plan to wear it for my birthday in March! Another Amazon purchase I made were these perforated peep toe booties. I love the gray color and I bought mine for $20! Amazon confuses me with their pricing because they are now $44, but still a good deal. They are super comfortable and I have worn them a few times since our weather has been unseasonably warm lately.

I mentioned last week that I needed a few new sweatshirts to replace my college ones. I bought this coral one from H&M a few weeks ago and I'm embarrassed to say how often I've already worn it! It comes in 7 colors and is only $12. It's perfect for winter or spring.

I also bought this IND hat for $17 on sale at South Boutique. It's sold out there, but you can find it at Fira Boutique or the Aviate website for $35. The Aviate site has several other cities and color options. They even have children's sizes.

Lastly, I got these silver mules for Christmas from Express. I haven't been able to wear them until recently and I LOVE them! They are so comfortable and look adorable for work.

Update! I just found the striped ruffle top in pink and red stripe too! $21 from A'GACI



No comments: