Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday and Mother's day weekend! I'm headed to my parents house for the weekend since Dan is traveling for work. I'm hoping for a little relaxation and a break from the single parent life. Dan will be traveling quite a bit over the next month, so it's nice to have some help. I'm looking forward to nice weather as well! Over this rain.

Have a great weekend!

On trend and affordable round summer bag is from Target.  I really want this maxi from Target too but it's "unavailable" right now. I'm bookmarking it and hoping it becomes available.

ASOS seriously has the best dresses! Both this orange and striped one shoulder dress are from the online retailer.

I want these orange gathered carnation earrings from J.Crew, but also want them in white. I can't decide. I think I would probably wear the white more, but the orange are so cute and bright!

These slides are from Amazon and only $29.00

No comments: