Monday, January 7, 2019

Celebrations

Roman turned 4 on December 22nd. We celebrated with a birthday party at Sky Zone with a few of his buddies. We went straight from the party to Christmas with Dan's family. We continued the week with more Christmas celebrations and time with my family as well.
 
 Roman is really into the Transformers Rescue Bots.





Cute snowman gift wrapping my in-laws did this year!

My in-laws and nieces with Roman and their snowmen presents

Baking cookies

 Roman ended up with a 24 hour fever that kept us from Christmas Eve mass and celebrations, but he was all better by Christmas morning.

Santa came!
 This year we opted for a smaller get together with friends in lieu of a larger party. It was a really fun night!
We prepared as much food as we normally do and have amazing leftovers for days!


Roman with his cousin Rye

 Matching PJs with my mom and sister
 



Another eventful and fun holiday season! Not a single picture of Dan, Roman and I as a family though. I can't believe it's over and that Roman is 4! Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: