Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wedding Update!!


I thought I would be able to say I have a dress, but not just yet. (more on that later) We have however, chosen our DJ and wedding photographer!!!!

I have always known I wanted to use Jason (our DJ). He was my DJ when I was an event coordinator and he is THE BEST!! Seriously, He is great! He will have great music and keep everyone entertained all night. I know I have nothing to worry about and that everything will run very smoothly. Having a good DJ is incredibly important and I couldn't be happier! Anyone looking for an excellent DJ in the Indianapolis area contact AMS Entertainment!

I am equally excited about our photographer!!! I have been following Amanda's work for awhile now and couldn't wait until it was my turn to "inquire" with her as a bride. She has photographed a few of our friends weddings and I know she will do a fabulous job with ours as well! I get excited just thinking about the pictures! You may have seen her work on my blog before. But check her out! Amanda Fales

Currently I'm working on our mode of transportation for the wedding while Dan works on our invitations and save the dates. He is designing everything! We are still going back and forth with colors but already have some great ideas.

Next up: meet with the caterer, priest, and florist.


No comments: