Thursday, October 7, 2010

To Clog or Not To Clog?

I've had my eye out for the perfect pair of clogs for a few months now. I really didn't want to spend a lot of money on them because I'm not completely certain I am into the trend. Nevertheless, I envisioned myself wearing said clogs with skirts, dresses with tights, jeans, etc. So I decided I needed a pair and set out on a mission.


 

 
Jessica Simpson, Phillip Lim, LAMB, Steve Madden
           




Mission Accomplished!! 
NYLA Clogs. Found at TJ Maxx.
I'm a Shopanista! 


I am so PUMPED I found these! It is match made in (shoe) heaven. The only pair of clogs in size 6.5!! It was meant to be. Plus, the back strap will be helpful to keep them on when I wear them with tights. AND they feel pretty comfortable! 

1 comment:

jane says said...

I love clogs. You will end up wearing them all the time.

-Jane

http://littleblacksequin.blogspot.com/