Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Jalapeno Chedder Cornbread Bites


I have been looking for ideas and ways to use my cake pop maker other than making cake pops. I thought of this idea a while ago, but honestly I'm not a lover of cornbread so I needed a crowd that was.

On Sunday my husband had a few friends over to watch the game so I thought this would be a good opportunity to try the recipe out.

You can easily just make muffins with the recipe.

Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread Bites
Ingredients:
2 boxes of Jiffy cornbread mix
2 eggs
1 stick of butter
2/3 cup of Milk
1 1/2 cups of Shredded Cheddar cheese
2 jalapenos seeded and chopped

Combine ingredients. Spoon into cake pop maker (little less than a teaspoon). Bake for 5 minutes and use fork to remove.

If you make muffins, follow the directions for baking times and temps on the Jiffy box.

No comments: