Monday, February 27, 2012

Fashion Trend: Printed Denim

I'm starting to see printed denim on my favorite fashion bloggers and in ads. What do you think of the trend? Fug or Fab? My instinct says NO! They look like Kelly Kapowski. But on the other hand, Kelly was super cool! I like to try new trends and I hate to automatically blow this one off, because as soon as I do, I'll be wearing them in 6 months. We'll see...



 Doesn't Kendi look adorable? I think with the right outfit the jeans are pretty cute!


2 comments:

Rachael said...

I thought of that Kendi outfit when I saw the title of your post...and then there she was! :) I don't think I could pull this off, though. I'd look like some sort of printed teapot.

Anonymous said...

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your
blog and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your
blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your augment and
even I achievement you access consistently quickly.