Thursday, January 17, 2013

Red Carpet Inspiration

Every year I enjoy the red carpet and awards season. I usually find inspiration in the fashion, hair and makeup of the stars. The Golden Globes were on last Sunday, so I'm sure by now if you were interested you have already seen the best and worst dressed of the evening.

On Monday I had this great idea for a post that would show you patterns to mimic the celebrity designer dresses. I searched and searched and didn't come up with any replicas. It is now Thursday and I have found a few for inspiration.


I really liked the top part of Rachel Weisz Louis Vuitton dress. If she cut off the bottom part, it would be super cute! 



Jessica Alba in Oscar de la Renta
Isn't Jessica Alba a goddess? Damn, she looks good! Everything from her lipstick to her dress was flawless! I had to go vintage to find a similar pattern. "Pattern for mermaid style dress"



Claire Danes Atelier Versace dress was made specifically for her, but it seemed an easy pattern. She just had a baby one month ago and she looks fabulous! 


Julia Louis-Dreyfus in Vera Wang 

Zooey Deschanel in Oscar de la Renta
I love a good ball gown and love a sweetheart neckline even more! 


  
Lena Dunham in an off the shoulder Zac Posen look. I think the short version in the pattern even better!

Celebrity photos taken from People.com

No comments: