Friday, December 5, 2014

Holiday Party Looks

This is my absolute favorite time of year for shopping, both for myself and others! I get so excited for the festive holiday dresses and outfits. I had to accept months ago that dressing is no longer fun and that there's always next year, post pregnancy.  I still get bummed that I can't buy anything or wear all the cute dressy holiday clothes this year. I could say it a million times, but there is a such a lack of trendy, quality, and affordable maternity clothing.

Since the baby is due this month, we don't have the usual amount of holiday events. We only have one company party, and I dread dressing for it. Nothing says fun like dressing up your 38 week pregnant self for a party you can't enjoy alcoholic drinks and certainly won't be embarrassing yourself by dancing at. ha! While trying to find something appropriate to wear I found LOTS of great non-maternity options.

If you are NOT pregnant and still looking for fun holiday options, here are so great ones!



Sequins
 
Holiday Sequins

Top Row: all H &M
Bottom Row: ASOS dress
// Nordstrom Skirt // Victoria's Secret Pants // Nasty Gal Blazer
// ASOS jumpsuit

Feathers
Holiday Feathers

Dillards Skirt // Dillards Dress // Revolve Clothing Dress// Dillards Dress // Topshop dress

Leather Dresses

Holidays Leather DressForever 21 // Ann Taylor // Forever 21 // Revolve Clothing // Nordstrom
 
Jumpsuit
Holiday Jumpsuit

Express // Ann Taylor // Loft

Maternity Holiday Look
 
Maternity Holiday Outfit

Destination Maternity lace sleeve dress // H&M blazer (non- maternity) // H&M dress (fits like top) // Pea in the Pod faux leather maternity leggings // Macy's fur clutch purse

No comments: