Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday Favorites

Zulily is having a sale on Toms. I bought a pair for Roman. I didn't see the light blue pair until after I checked out, but they are super cute! The sale includes women and men too, but is only going on until Feb. 16th. Hurry up! Have you heard of Accessory Concierge? I stumbled upon the site today and really like some of their items! The tassel necklaces and earrings are all in the sale section. I also found this simple but cute for spring top at Nordstrom. I like the slide slit and it's only $25.00. I think I just sold myself on it.

Also, the Kate Spade surprise sale is going on right now. I've bought a few things from these sales before and if you notice it does say that the merchandise is from the outlet store. I have found the quality to be excellent even though it may have never been sold in regular stores. I actually have this wallet in red and wish more than anything I would have waited for spring colors. I'd much rather have one of these bright colors!

My favorites from the sale. Sales ends tonight!

No comments: