Friday, October 19, 2018

Friday Favorites: Outerwear

The temps finally dropped and unfortunately for Indianapolis, we went from summer straight to winter. What happened to fall? I need to replace my winter coat so I've been looking around at options. I bought a coat from J.Crew factory 2 years ago during the black Friday sales and it started pilling the first season. I begrudgingly wore it again last year but I won't buy a wool coat from there again as only 2 years later I have to replace it.

I've posted this camel one from Mango before and I still haven't bought it. I really want the belted style, but am not familiar with Mango's quality.



 
J.Crew // Nordstrom

I would also really like a casual jacket that's warm too. I like the quilted field jacket look, but don't know if I want to go the J.Crew factory route again.


Sherpa and the teddy bear cozy style is very popular, but I think that's a style you may want to go for a cheaper option on as it probably won't be trendy for many years.


 I am traveling for work in DC and I can't even count how many women I have seen wearing capes and poncho's. I have this cape from Red Dress Boutique. It's back in stock this year!


No comments: