Thursday, October 25, 2018

Uncle JT's Farm

A couple weekends ago I took Roman to my brother JT's house in western Kentucky. My brother lives on some land and has a farm as well. His home is a child's playground. He has gymnastics equipment plus a climbing wall in his barn. He has chickens, rabbits, dogs and a horse as well.  The entire weekend was a blast.
 
 


Roman's favorite area is my niece's loft in her room. It's a pretty fun little area for kids to play!
 
 
 

On Friday, JT had a Halloween party with some friends at his barn. I made several treats, including Nutterbutter ghost cookies and chewy M&M bars. The kids gathered eggs from the chickens, painted pumpkins, and went on a hay ride.



One of the chicken's pecked Roman on the finger, so that was the end of his time in the chicken coop.



 
On Saturday, we drove to JT's farm.



 

Roman and Rye had a blast playing in the river and mud.
 



 




1 comment:

Clipping Path said...

I really enjoyed your blog Thanks for sharing such an informative post.