Monday, November 19, 2018

Thanksgiving Sweets

Every year I volunteer to bring the sweets to Thanksgiving. I prefer to bake and since we travel, baked good travel better than appetizers and sides. I usually make pumpkin pie, but I also have some other favorites I thought I would share if you need some ideas.

Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Pie
This pie is always a crowd favorite. It's really simple to make too! I can't wait to have this again on Thursday!

 
Pumpkin Cream Cheese bread - excellent recipe. I just made 2 loaves yesterday for Dan and I to take to work. I make this every year multiple times during the fall season.
 
 
 Pumpkin Snickerdoodles - these are the softest cookies! Go ahead and double the batch. They are that good!
 
 
 Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake - This takes a bit of work, but definitely worth it. These are old Iphone photos, but believe me, it'd delicious!


Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: