Wednesday, December 15, 2010

All that sparkles and shines

Sequins and sparkles are everywhere! Last year I was determined to make a black sequins caplet. Little did I knows sequins fabric is no where to be found, at least not in Indianapolis. Not only that, but I can only imagine how difficult it is to sew. Good thing I found a cute little sequins jacket from H&M. I'll be honest, I haven't even worn the jacket. But my roommate did last year, so that counts.

This year, I'm still on a sequins kick and again I can't make anything. I am actually making a dress with a little sparkle and shine! I'm hoping to wear it New Years Eve. I'll keep ya posted.

Here are some of my favorite sparkly items for this season.


1.2.



3.4. 

 5.



6.7.


8.9.


1. Brandy and Melville   2. Lulus
3. Victoria's Secret     4. Forever 21
5. Lulus    6. Miu Miu
7. Forever 21   8. Modcloth
9. JCrew












No comments: