Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wedding Update

Under 7 months to go!!!

Dress: If ya didn't know I found my dress!! Woohoo! I'm happy to say I have been in several bridal stores and looked through several magazines and am still happy with the dress I've chosen. I was worried I would change my mind. Fingers crossed I still don't. Now I'm trying to decide on a veil and accessories. Why are there so many options? It's so difficult to choose. :)

Venue: I actually did change my mind on the venue. There's not a huge selection in a small southern Indiana town, but I've got some BIG ideas on how to decorate. I'm super excited about the decor! I ordered linen samples and they came in this week. I'm very pleased with them.

Colors: After all those posts, we came to a decision and have chosen Plum, Black, Grey and White. It's going to look classy and fun!

Bridal Party: I am thrilled to report in the last month 2 of my bridesmaids have become engaged!!!! Congrats Lauren and Lauren!!!! I absolutely LOVE wedding talk and it's so much fun talking to another bride-to-be!

What's next?
I'm currently working on bridesmaids dresses, a wedding website, food tasting, and centerpieces. Dan is busy working on our save the dates and invites!

Hope you're as excited as I am!! It's going to be a blast!




No comments: