Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Target: right now


I'm pretty sure everyone who shops at Target comes home with WAY more than they intended to or had on their list. I love Target for all reasons and departments. Over the last week, I have fallen in love with EVERY. SINGLE. THING. in the store. I'm telling you... Spring has sprung at Target and I want IT ALL! Like a crazy person I took pictures of everything so I would remember all the things I think I need. But, like a responsible person I have not bought anything because, lets be serious, it's still snowing here in Indiana.

At first I uploaded all my iphone shots, but then realized how poorly shot they were. So here is a better view. 


Target-right now



Pencil skirt / Coral handbag / Pink shawl / Merona Blue/Yellow Rugby Stripescarf / Xhilaration® Juniors Half Zip Tie Back Fit And Flare Dress - Assorted... / Merona® Women's Seersucker Jacket - Skyline Grey... : Target / Merona® Women's Rolled Ankle Jean (Fit 4) - Dot ... : Target

Dying over anything and everything orange. Love the clutch! I could pick out 5-10 spring scarves if I really wanted to. Such fun colors! Seersucker blazer? What's not to love? Polka dots! I will have some dotted pants this spring! And I just really like the floral skirt!

Also...


I may or may not have bought 2 of these 3 blankets. Love em! 

I realize this is such a random post, but this is my life guys. 



No comments: