Jalapeno Popper Pizza
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, room temperature (I use 1/3 less fat)
- 5 tablespoon ranch dressing (I used light)
- 2 jalapeno peppers, sliced. (you can use the jar kind)
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces and cooked
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar, shredded
- 1 pre-made pizza crust (if you are feeling spunky you can make your own)
1. Mix the cream cheese into the ranch dressing.
2. spread the creamy ranch dressing over the crust.
3. Sprinkle the jalapeno peppers, bacon, and cheeses onto the pizza.
4. Bake as directed or until golden brown on top, about 5-10 minutes.