Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Prints and Peter Pilotto

Guess what? Another Target designer collaboration is here! Mark your calendars, because February 9th is the day to get the goods. Peter Pilotto is the designer behind the brand. I really love the bold mixed prints.

I have to be honest, I haven't had great luck with any Target collab, so I don't know if I will line up like I have done in the past, but I will definitely check it out at some point if it doesn't sell out. What do you think? Are you excited about this Target collab? Check out the full line by clicking HERE.

Peter Pilotto Prints


Graphic Prints are everywhere this spring. I particularly like coordinating pieces like a crop top and skirt or shorts suit. I like this bold trend and hope to see people embrace it!

Some inspiration.
 
Prints
 

No comments: