Friday, April 27, 2012

Rawr!

I made this cheetah racerback tank a few years ago by tracing another top. I wouldn't recommend doing it that way, as I had no idea what I was doing and ended up having my mom help me correct my mistakes. I've only worn it a few times because Dan dislikes anything cheetah print. (crazy, right?) But I really like it and when I wore it last night I realized I have never blogged it before.


 
Last night I went to the Pattern Indy event where Jessica Quirk from the blog What I Wore was the special guest. I have followed Jessica for a few years now and I was ecstatic to meet her. She is SO nice and sweet. I got to talk to her about fabric stores and sewing which was awesome!!! 





2 comments:

Amber said...

Top looked great!!

Allie said...

It was so great to meet you and the other girls at the Pattern meetup! I loved your leopard top with the white blazer too! xx, Allie

www.alliesbubble.blogspot.com