Saturday, April 21, 2012

Brownie S'mores

Brownies are kind of my go-to when I need a quick easy dessert. The box mix is super easy and quick and I really enjoy myself some batter off the spoon! We are babysitting my nephew today and he loves sweets almost as much as I do. I thought this was a fast and tasty way to win his heart. He did just call Dan his favorite Uncle and then me his favorite Aunt. Sorry Meg! He also said he would like to live with us! :-)


Here's how to make yourself some Brownie S'mores...

Ingredients
Box Brownie Mix and ingredients as stated on box.
3/4 bag of Mini marshmallows
1 Package of Graham Crackers

Directions
Prepare Brownie mix in a 9x13" pan according to box directions. Remove from oven. Spread marshmallows over brownies immediately while still very hot. Place graham crackers on top of marshmallows and press lightly. Put pan back in oven for 2 minutes to really melt the mallows. These are sorta messy and you might need a fork to eat, but you will no doubt want S'more!

You're killing me SMALLS!

Enjoy! 


No comments: