Just to give you an example, Dan doesn't like olives, but liked the rollups. My brother swears off cream cheese, ate them right up! My Aunt doesn't like Cilantro, loved em too! That's what happens when you don't tell people what in the food. Sneaky.
Southwestern Chicken Salad Rollups
- 1/2 large red pepper finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cans of all white meat chicken or 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (8-ounce) package of low fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 package Spicy Ranch-style dressing mix
- A handful of medium olives chopped
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8-10 flour tortillas depending on size. (I used 9- 8" tortillas)
- Chop red pepper, olives, onion and cilantro.
- Stir together all ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Spread mixture evenly over tortillas, and roll up. Cut each roll and secure with wooden toothpicks, if necessary. Garnish with olive.