Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Summer Brights

I  tend to wear a lot of bright colors. When I first started my job my boss commented on how bright my clothes were and if we had bright paint colors in our house. We do. (Neon green wall) Granted, I was really into color blocking last summer, so I can understand the comment. This year,  I have been sticking to one color mostly but still pretty bright and bold ones! I've been doing some online browsing and have found some really cute stuff at boutique shops. Don't hate me for saying this Indy, but we could really use a few more boutiques. Do you shop online boutiques? Let me know your favorites! I'd love to shop some new ones.
Summer Brights
Pink Skirt from Francescas. I have this skirt in black and white stripe and I LOVE it. I'm almost tempted to buy another color, since they have so many options. I recently purchased this water color top from Shop Sosie, so cute! I really like the zipper on the side of this blue Daily Look dress.  I'm waiting on this green cross back dress from Vestique to hit my mailbox any day now! The color of this neon coral dress from Shop Teal is amazing! I recently discovered Capwell + Co. an online jewelry boutique. Check out their site for all the colorful jewelry above. 

No comments: