Thursday, July 3, 2014

Update

It has become increasingly difficult to keep up the blog lately and I apologize for that. I have been busy and traveling for work and pregnancy fatigue has hit me hard. Naptime has taken over my blogging time. Pregnancy and the 1st trimester has affected all the things I really enjoy, everything from drinking (obviously), to my workouts, cooking dinner, and sewing. All of which has affected blogging. Not only have I not had the time and energy but I have felt unmotivated. Cooking dinner has become a chore instead of something I enjoy, trying new dishes and menu planning. I'm at a loss with fashion and sewing. It's been something I have always been very obsessed with and now it's all changed. Shopping for a growing body is hard and emotional. Sewing for myself seems out of the question.

On the bright side, I think my fatigue and nausea is coming to an end with the 2nd trimester starting this week. I am currently 14 weeks pregnant and I feel much better during the day! I hope all my energy returns and I can return to my normal self. I'm looking forward to better workouts and cooking healthy meals to share with you.

As for fashion and sewing, it's a hard adjustment for me. I feel sad and discouraged that I can't make myself the styles that I like and I can't buy trendy items because they just won't work with a bump. I'm determined to stay true to my style throughout pregnancy and I hope to post (probably to Instagram) maternity outfits.

Thank you to everyone for staying with me and following along. Thank you for all your well wishes on the pregnancy. Sometimes it still doesn't feel real! We are very excited and I will try to update you about the fun things like nursery design, maternity and baby fashion!

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe 4th of July! It has always been my favorite holiday! I can't wait to share all my pictures next week!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should start feeling great this trimester! Can't wait to see how you dress your bump :)