Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Shop my closet

Hey ladies! I'm cleaning out my closet to make some room and I thought I would offer these items to my readers before I sell them elsewhere. I love all of these items and some I've never even worn. Unfortunately, some of these don't fit me anymore and I know I will want new clothes next summer, when these may or may not fit again. 

Please email me if you are interested in any of the items or have questions. I can provide further explanations and photos if necessary. Shipping is $5.00 unless you live in the Indianapolis area and we can arrange to meet up. 

email: hemandhers@yahoo.com

Tibi black and neon green dress. Size 4. Still with tags, never been worn. $85.00

Blue and neon orange dress. Boutique label. Size S. Worn once. $20.00 

Periwinkle one shoulder bow The Limited dress. Size 2. $20.00

Black sequins mini skirt. J.Crew Size 0. $35.00 Only worn once. 


Waxed black Joe's Jeans. Size 27, skinny leg. Only worn once. $60.00

High Waisted black and white striped ASOS shorts. US size 4 UK size 8. Never been worn, still in tags. $30.00 SOLD

Gold Sam Edelman 'Gigi' sandals. Only worn a few times. Size 7. $25.00

Blue J.Crew crop pants. 'City Fit' Stretch. Size 4. $20.00 SOLD

Black and White Stripe J.Crew dress. Size 2. $25.00



No comments: