Trends to try
- Crop Tops- While I probably won't wear anything too revealing or belly baring, I think a shortened top with a high waisted bottom looks great! Bonus points if the bottom is matching!
- Off Shoulder - Off shoulder tops are literally everywhere. It's an easy trend to get on board with because of the many options available anywhere you may shop.
- Bodysuits - great when pair with high waisted bottom.
- Culottes - I think culottes are a nice option for work pants. They are cute paired with a heel and blouse for business and crop top or tank for fun!
- Mom Jeans/high waisted pants - now that I have a sweet mom bod, I love mid or high rise pants. So comfortable and realistic for chasing a toddler. I'm pretty pleased this is a trend at this point in my life.
- Chokers - go easy with a basic choker or fun with bow choker like this one from Bauble Bar
- Neck scarves - break out your mom or grandma's vintage scarves. Would look great with an off the shoulder top.