Friday, June 30, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! Headed into a holiday weekend, and I can't wait! Here are my favorite finds of the week.

I love this pink plaid top and shorts from J.Crew factory. I would wear them separately or together. They have a cute blazer in the plaid as well. Queen Bee earrings from J.Crew factory as well. I've been eyeing this gold watch. It's on sale for under $60, which is a steal for a watch.

I love the ties on this peplum top from H&M. I was kind of over the peplum trend because I wore them to death a few years ago. But I might make an exception for this top.

Have you guys shopped at Mango? Such cute and trendy pieces at great price points. Both ruffled skirts, mules, jumpsuit, cut out top, and handbag are all from Mango. Check it out.

I keep seeing these espadrilles on the Nordstrom site. Several colors on sale for $31.46 (random price)

No comments: