Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 Year in Review: Dresses

Happy New Year blog readers!!! Thanks so much for reading my blog! 2010 was a fantastic year. I turned a passion into a hobby and made several dresses and a couple skirts, started the blog, got engaged and had some really memorable times with our family and friends this past year.

I'm looking forward to what 2011 will bring... a new sewing room, a fabulous wedding, relaxing honeymoon, new puppy?!? and so much more. I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful family, fiance and friends!

Cheers to a happy, healthy, and successful 2011!!!!

 


 


  

  


  

1 comment:

Nuha said...

Oh my goodness you are so talented! I'm actually picking up a dress form today, this makes me so excited to get to sewing! Can't wait to see what else you're up to!