Monday, May 23, 2011

Rest in Peace Nic

It's been 7 years since my good friend Nic passed away. I met Nic freshman year in the dorms at IU. He lived next to some friends of mine from high school. Nic will always have a special place in my heart. I took Nic to my sorority formal sophomore year as a friend because I had a HUGE crush on his friend (Dan). Nic was the best date ever. We were the first ones to arrive at the formal and the last to leave dancing the whole time. 

Sophomore year I went to a concert with Nic and some friends of his from high school and that's where I met Dan. Dan and Nic were good friends in high school, but Dan didn't go to IU. At that concert I developed the biggest crush on Dan and would constantly ask Nic about him. Nic would always joke with me and say "you looooove Dan!" I would get so embarrassed and hope that he wouldn't tell Dan that I loved him. :)



Thanks for the memories Nic and thanks for bringing Dan and I together. We will always have a special place in our hearts for you.  



No comments: