Meat of your choice (boneless pork chops, 2-3 chicken breasts, shrimp, etc)
4 cups of prepared rice
1/2 cup frozen peas
3 chopped green onions (chop both the white and green)
2 tsp of garlic srriracha
Sprinkle of red pepper flakes
4 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Cut meat into small pieces. Place in a bowl with about 1 tsp of garlic srriracha sauce and a little soy sauce. Let marinate for 5-10 minutes before you cook it in the pan. (you may choose your own marinade)
- While cooking chicken, prepare rice. We used minute rice. Once rice is prepared, stick the pan in the refrigerator to cool it down.
- You may have to wait up to 30 minutes for rice to cool. Once it is cool, wet your hands and run through the rice to separate it.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl with salt.
- Heat 1Tbsp oil over medium heat. Cook green onions 1-2 minutes and remove from pan. Set aside.
- Add eggs to pan and scramble, you may need a little oil. Once scrambled, remove and set aside with onions.
- Next heat peas and the meat in pan, again set aside.
- Heat 2 Tbsp of oil. Add rice and stir fry it 2-3 minutes. Add soy sauce, meat, peas, eggs and onions. Add any additional spices you prefer such as red pepper flakes