Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hot Holiday Heels

I have a few dresses in mind to make for parties and events over the holidays that will necessitate some pretty accessories. I really like all the heels below, but can't make a decision. I'm looking for festive and trendy. I'd also like to wear them more than once. I really like the details on some of these with the fringe, sequins and metal hardware.



Hot Holiday Heels




Valentino ankle strap high heels / Zara ankle wrap shoes / J.Crew platform high heels / Zara leopard print heels / Manolo Blahnik pointy toe pumps / Ivanka Trump strappy heels / Valentino bow high heels / Christian Louboutin heels / ALDO glitter wedge, $105 / ASOS heel sandals, $72 / River Island zebra heels / Promise Shoes high heel sandals

1 comment:

Rubies and Emeralds said...

Great shoe post! My favorite is definitely the first shoe--the leopard Valentino... to die for!

xoxo
http://rubiesemeralds.blogspot.com/