Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wednesday Wishlist

Wednesday Wishlist

I'm currently craving bright colors, florals, stripes and white when it comes to my spring closet. I love the back of this Cameo dress!! For some reason I have been really wanting a citrus/neon green skirt. I am trying to decide between the ASOS wrap skirt or J.Crew fluted one. The Topshop striped "BeyoncĂ©" dress sold out, but this ASOS one is a nice alternative! I like the idea of white leather for a spring jacket. I already have both long sleeve and sleeveless chambray shirts, but I think this J.Crew Factory short sleeve version is perfect for work and weekends too! For my birthday I was searching for the perfect floral skirt, too bad I found it yesterday here. I have some birthday money burning a hole in my pocket. I just need to decide what to buy!

No comments: