Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wednesday Wishlist

Wednesday Wishlist
 
Dresses and Swimsuit from J.Crew factory
Green Ray Bans from Nordstrom
Shorts, sandals, jeans, orange Ray Bans from Shopbop
 
Do you shop at J.Crew factory? You totally should! I love J.Crew factory. You can always find the exact same stuff there as in the regular J.Crew for a fraction of the price. Granted some of it is last season, but that's ok too. Subscribe to their email and you will get access to the new items 24 hours before everyone else through a private link. Today, I got the link and OMG, I want so many things! Last year I really wanted the dot dress, but it was sold out in my size in the regular store. I had my hopes up it would come to the factory and today it did!! Yay! Already bought that. If I didn't already have the scallop dress in royal blue, I would love it in this aqua color.
 
If you follow any other fashion blogs you already know that Shopbop is having their friends and family sale. 25% off everything.  I swear everyone blogged their favorites yesterday. Now would be a good time to stock up on anything designer you have been lusting after. Also, shades!! Good deals on your favorite designer brands.
 
If you're in the market for shades, Nordstrom has a sale on the Ray Ban aviators right now.  Check it out. I just got the Clubmasters but am sorta wishing I had the blue flash aviators.
 
Happy Shopping!

No comments: