Wednesday, January 6, 2016

2016 Fitness

I know I am not the only one with fitness goals for 2016. I haven't consistently worked out since I had Roman and I would really like to get back into a routine. I feel so out of shape and I miss my yoga and boot camp classes. I miss challenging myself to running more miles and the great feeling afterward. My goal is to make it a priority again.

Have you tried Gap's fitness line? I tried on a yoga top before Christmas and ended up getting it for my mom even though I liked it for myself. I like interesting tops for yoga that have cutouts or neat straps.  The neon top above is Gap. (black top is Nordstrom)  I haven't tried on Gap pants yet, but I have heard good things. My go-to pants are Zella from Nordstrom. I have 3 pairs, so I am pretty much set, but I do really like these bright pink ones. I got this BKR glass bottle for Christmas and I really like it. It holds 32 ounces and stays really cold. Isn't this silver Nike bag cool?

I also found these yoga mats online. I have never seen bold patterned mats before, and I think these are awesome!  They are Yeti brand.

1 comment:

Catarina said...

Those yoga mats really are cute. I think that sometimes the ones you see people with are so boring. Personally, I make my own substitute for exercise at home because I need that color stimulation. I don't know why so many manufacturers release mats in plain colors that do nothing to stimulate your imagination. Thank you for sharing these with us.

Catarina @ Wild Fitness