Thursday, January 28, 2016

Pretty in Pink

I think rose (as a color) has been trendy for a few years now, but it was recently named Pantone color of the year, so if you don't have some of this pink color in your closet, now is a good time to try it out! It's especially pretty for Valentines day!


I actually recently just bought this Clinique lipstick. It's called Pink Honey from Sephora. I love the color! I also really love this ruffle front and cutout back dress and wish I had somewhere to wear it. It's only $55 from Nordstrom. It comes in a pretty blue color as well. Have you seen these puff ball key chains? I guess they are kind of trendy. I'm not sure about them, but this pink one is from H&M.  Skirt and sweater are Topshop. Coat is Jessica Simpson. Heart PJ's can be found at Nordstrom and Lace up flats are Chinese Laundry.

No comments: