Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Projects, Projects, Projects

I have soooo many projects lined up right now. Currently, I am sewing a few dresses, covers for bench cushions, making a cornice board for a window, and making a wreath for fall.

Since we bought our house my DIY ideas are all over the place. There is so much to be done or that I want to do. It's impossible to do it all at once, but I am certainly trying. Here's a look at what I have been up to.

Fabric scrap fringe garland I made to hang in sewing room. 

swatches for kitchen bench cushion and cornice board. 

Dan is designing me a new logo for business cards and clothing tags! 
Do ya see it?? <3


Finally getting around to making the neon dress. My hopes are not high for this though. You may never seen this again. It's not coming together quite as I imagined, but we'll see. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

excited to see the business cards and all your other DIYs!!