Monday, September 10, 2012

Fashion's Night Out

Last Thursday was Fashion's Night Out. FNO is an one night shopping event turned pARty!! It was the first time Indianapolis was an official participant. There were events going on all over town. I went to the VIP reception at the Artsgarden in Circle Center mall. It was a really fun event with free wine from Mass Ave Wine Shoppe, manicures, and several local designers showcased their current lines. It was like a giant fashion show, with bloggers, designers, photographers and anyone interested in fashion and shopping. I could have people watched all night! 

I had a great time with my fellow blogger friends and met some pretty cool new friends too! Believe it or not, I didn't buy anything! I know, crazy right?!? 

Whitney and Allie

On the way... rocking my red lips (but secretly really nervous about it)

Blogger friends Whitney from GetWhitIt and Allie from Allie's Bubble 


Manicure photo taken from Allie's Bubble. 

Free manicures! 

Overall, it was a fun event and I'm so happy Indianapolis is participating! I think every year will be better and better! Can't wait til next year!

No comments: