Friday, July 12, 2013

New on the 'Net

I've come across some fun websites recently I thought I would share with you. Check 'em out!

 
Poshmark is kind of like Ebay, but much better! It's a site to sell clothes, shoes and accessories. I like that a lot of fashion bloggers sell their stuff on here that they probably got for free or only wore once. You can even follow people and their "closets".





Keep is similar to Pinterest except you can actually purchase items and know exactly where they came from, which is great! One of the things about Pinterest that drives me crazy is seeing something you like and never finding the link to purchase. You can follow people on this site as well.




The Dress Spot is another cool website I came across this week. Basically, you can choose the color and silhouette of the dress you are looking for and boom! several options will show up. It's a nice way to shop if you know exactly what you are looking for and don't want to search several stores. Convenient!



No comments: