Monday, July 1, 2013

4th of July

I'm sure I mention it every year, but the 4th of July is my favorite holiday. I love it so much! Nothing is better than spending time with your family and friends in the summer eating good food, having drinks, swimming, and watching fireworks! We do something different every year (like get engaged- 2010) but it's always a fun day or weekend if we can stretch it out.
 
We aren't having a party this year, but I almost wish we were because Pinterest is full of great looking recipes and décor! I do love a good blueberry/strawberry dessert, but that seems kind of standard. I like the ideas below for something a little different, but still patriotic.  These are my favorites.
 
 






 
Be sure to check my recipes page for other great cookout recipes!
 
 

No comments: