Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wednesday Wish list

By no means do I need anything on this list. As a matter of fact I think I will probably ground myself from shopping for a least a few weeks or even this whole month. Back to budget after our recent trip. Until fall, I don't need to add anything to my closet. Let's see how long that statement lasts.


Wednesday Wish list

 
 
1. Really into leather sleeves and considering making a dress with them! I like the casual(ness) of this tee. Also it's 20 bucks!
2. I think this is my favorite color on my summer skin tone.  I like the neckline of this dress too.
3. I've decided a white peplum is a must have staple in my closet. I love this Victoria Beckham one, but not the price. I could probably make this, but don't really have the time.
5-6. I'm lusting over leather shorts right now. Elastic waistband, woohoo!
7. A girl can dream, can't she? I'll take one in every color.
8. Fur fold over. so pretty.
 

No comments: